Our favourite games to play on an iPhone
Previously we did a blog post that talked about ways to use your iPhone for work, so we decided now to do one on ways to use your iPhone for play. Quite literally. It is quite an obvious thing to say, but serious gamers will probably not enjoy the iPhone gaming experience, however if you are sitting on a long flight and have one of these games handy, you will save yourself a lot of thinking about your ex. Not a bad deal, is it?
So here are our recommendations:
- The Silent Age: When a custodian encounters a dying man, he finds himself in the middle of a time travel plot to save mankind. An understated thriller with a unique paper aesthetic and a series of enthralling, atmospheric settings.
- Walking Dead – The Game: Set in the same universe as the hit AMC show, but with more characters and a broader storyline, the game presses you to make difficult and complex decisions.
- PinOut: This is not your typical pinball game that has transitioned into a digital version. It features an array of pinball layouts that are as visually appealing as they are difficult to master.
- Super Mario Run: We are certain that this game does not need any introduction, as an incredible mobile version of the popular classic game; ‘Mario Run’. The free version of the game is slightly smaller than what you would like but for $10 you can always upgrade it.
- Clash of Clans: A brilliant strategy game centred around multiple settlements that have to outsmart the other to prosper and grow.
The best part about our list, as compared to any other on the internet, is that our list only includes free games, at least in their basic version. So ladies and gentleman, let’s never be bored again!
Have we missed your favourite game? Let us know in the comments below!