iPad 2 LCD Screen Replacement
With a bigger display iPads do a lot more than just browsing the internet. It offers a reasonable image quality with a resolution of 1024×768 at 132 pixels per inch (ppi), in the screen of 9.7-inch size. Although the display has a protective scratch-resistant glass, it is prone to suffer an injury after a fall or a blow.
The LCD is the inner screen, which displays the entire graphical user interface in high-resolution color. While the Capacitive touch screen digitizer is the outer glass, which is quiet sensitive to touch. These two components are separate and either can be replaced if it gets damaged. If you find any problem with your iPad 2 LCD Screen then it is time to get it replaced by a professional.
• 9.7-inch (diagonal) LED-backlit glossy widescreen Multi-Touch display with IPS technology
• 1024-by-768-pixel resolution at 132 pixels per inch (ppi)
• Support for display of multiple languages and characters simultaneously
You need to replace your iPad 2 LCD Screen if:
- The inner screen is cracked, broken or shattered.
- Does not display anything at all.
- Has lines, dead pixels or spots in it.
- Is dark, black or blank.