iPhone SE dock connector enables the connection to be established for charging or transferring files from PC/Mac to the iPhone. It is a vital component of the device as it is essentially the lifeline that charges the battery of the iPhone SE and enables the use of the device. So if it develops any faults, it is critical to replace it.
We only utilize OEM parts for our repairs and have certified expert technicians that can replace the iPhone SE dock connector to make your device as good as new again. All the repairs are performed in an ESD protected area to ensure safety of the device and its other supporting components. Don’t wait. Contact your trusted Apple repair center in Dubai today.
• Can be inserted in either direction
• Improved power capacity compared to Micro-USB’s
• Power capacity: 12 watts
• Can charge a device, or allow the device to power accessories
• Can reassign lanes from digital to analog audio to be available from the iPhone dock
• Interface with high-definition TV, VGA monitors, Secure Digital (SD) cards and SD card reader
You need to replace your iPhone SE Dock Connector if:
- Does not charge.
- Charges very slowly.
- Disconnects intermittently when connected to computer or charger.
- The computer does not detect your iPhone SE.
- Accessory gets disconnected.
- Does not connect with accessories at all.
- Does not charge when placed on the dock.
Kindly reach out to us on 800iRepair or send us an email on email@example.com to enquire about the iPhone SE dock connector replacement service.
What is included in the repair:
|Protection of your device from electro static charge during the repair process.|
|34 point pre quality check will be performed.|
|Your iPhone SE will be disassembled.|
|The old iPhone SE Dock Connector will be replaced with a new one.|
|A general service will be performed before assembly.|
|Your device will be assembled to its original shape.|
|34 point post quality check will be performed.|