Electronics and water don’t go well together. Components begin to fail, things stop functioning properly, and eventually your device will die if not properly taken care of.
Liquid on circuit boards causes corrosion, which is oxidation, or the degradation of metals. Nothing good ever really comes of this. A circuit board corrodes just like a car rusts and eventually dies. Electronic devices suffer from a variety of different problems when liquid is introduced in their environment. Resistance between the components drop, metals break down, and solder joints deteriorate as corrosion spreads.
The type of liquid plays a significant role in how quickly corrosion will spread. Fresh water and alcohol are your friends when it comes to liquid damage. They contain the least amount of corrosion accelerators when compared to other types of liquids.
Salt water and chlorine are two of the worst types of liquid you can drop your device in. They contain elements that are heavy corrosion accelerators, which rapidly increase the spread of corrosion, and kill your circuits very fast. When salt water/chlorine dry up, they will leave minerals and deposits on the circuit board. These minerals will eat up circuits in a matter of hours.
A few tips that you should take into consideration should you be the unfortunate victim of iPhone 6 Plus Liquid Damage accident:
• Do not try to turn it on
• Remove the battery. The device being on and soaked at the same time can and will short out circuits on the board
• We suggest customers to contact us as soon as possible, arrange for a pickup or visit us personally asap
• The sooner you get your device under repair, the better chance you have of repairing your device
Warranty & Money Back Policy
Unmatched Customer Service
You need to get your iPhone 6 Plus Liquid Damage problem fixed if:
- Your iPhone has been introduced to liquid.
- Water spilled on your device.
- Your iPhone display has liquid marks on it.
- Your device is behaving erratically.
- Your device is heating up after liquid ingress.
- Your device does not power on after liquid damage.
We source the best OEM replacement parts, which is high quality, durable and efficient. Our professional repair technicians will diagnose the problem which is causing your iPhone 6 Plus not working. Replace the required components and bring your iPhone 6 Plus back to life.
What is included in the repair:
|Protection of your device from electro static charge during the repair process.|
|34 point pre quality check will be performed.|
|Your iPhone 6 Plus will be disassembled.|
|Troubleshooting the problem.|
|Replacing the faulty components.|
|A general service will be performed before assembly.|
|Your device will be assembled to its original shape.|
|34 point post quality check will be performed.|