iPhone 4S Color Change
iPhone 4S comes with the same retina display from its predecessor which is brilliantly clear and sharp. The iPhone 4S LCD Screen is indeed remarkable. It offers an excellent image quality with a resolution of 960×640 pixels density, in the screen of 3.5-inch size. Although the display has a protective Corning Gorilla Glass, it is prone to suffer an injury after a fall or a blow.
The LCD is the inner screen, which displays the entire graphical user interface in high-resolution color. While the Capacitive touch screen digitizer is the outer glass, which is quiet sensitive to touch. These two components are bonded together with transparent glue during the manufacture process. Hence you will need to replace both if any of them gets damaged.
If your iPhone 4S LCD Screen is damaged along with the back cover and would like to have both replaced then you do have an option to change the color of your device. iPhone 4S LCD’s are available in Black and White along with the back covers in Gold, Silver and Space Grey. You should always replace your iPhone housing if it develops a crack or has suffered severe damage.
• Retina display
• 3.5-inch (diagonal) widescreen Multi-Touch display
• 960-by-640-pixel resolution at 326 ppi
• 800:1 contrast ratio (typical)
• 500 cd/m2 max brightness (typical)
• Fingerprint-resistant oleophobic coating on front and back
• Aluminosilicate back glass
• Support for display of multiple languages and characters simultaneously
You need to replace your iPhone 4S LCD Screen and Back Cover if:
- The glass is cracked, broken or shattered.
- Does not display anything at all.
- Has lines, dead pixels or spots in it.
- Is not responding to your touch as it used to.
- Is dark, black or blank.
- It has deep cracks or dents.