iPad Mini Color Change
With a bigger display iPads do a lot more than just browsing the internet. iPad’s responsive high-resolution Multi-Touch™ display lets users physically interact with applications and content. Although the display has a protective scratch-resistant glass, it is prone to suffer an injury after a fall or a blow.
The LCD is the inner screen, which displays the entire graphical user interface in high-resolution color. While the Capacitive touch screen digitizer is the outer glass, which is quiet sensitive to touch. These two components are separate and either can be replaced if it gets damaged.
If your iPad Mini LCD Screen is damaged along with the back cover and would like to have both replaced then you do have an option to change the color of your device. iPad Mini digitizer screen is available in black and white and the back covers are available in silver and space grey. You should always replace your iPad housing if it develops a crack or has suffered severe damage. We can install either black or white on your request.
• Multi-Touch display with IPS technology
• Fingerprint-resistant oleophobic coating
• Recyclable aluminum enclosure
You need to do iPad Mini color change if:
- The screen is cracked, broken or shattered..
- Does not respond to your touch..
- Is malfunctioning.
- Runs application on its own.
- Touch is not working at all.
- You wish to change iPad Mini Digitizer Color