iPad Mini 3 Network Repair
A cellular network or mobile network is a wireless network distributed over land areas called cells, each served by at least one fixed-location transceiver known as a base station.
The network section in your iPad is responsible to communicate and transfer data and signals to the nearest mobile network base station. If you experience any problems or the symptom of your iPad seems to be similar as mentioned below then it is time to get your iPad Mini 3 network problem checked by a professional.
• UMTS/HSPA/HSPA+/DC-HSDPA (850, 900, 1700/2100, 1900, 2100 MHz)
• GSM/EDGE (850, 900, 1800, 1900 MHz)
• CDMA EV-DO Rev. A and Rev. B (800, 1900 MHz)
• LTE (Bands 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 13, 17, 18, 19, 20, 25, 26)
• Data only
You need to get your iPad Mini 3 Network repaired if:
- There is a loss in network signal strength.
- Your iPad cannot register to any network at all.
- You experience weak data connection.
- Data get disconnected intermittently.
- The iPad Mini 3 network strength is not strong enough as it used to be.
What will be repaired or replaced:
Our professional iPad repair specialist will diagnose the network problem in your device and will replace the required network components to get your iPad back to its original working state.
What is included in the repair:
|Protection of your device from electro static charge during the repair process.|
|34 point pre quality check will be performed.|
|Your iPad Mini 3 will be disassembled.|
|Troubleshooting the network problem.|
|Replacing the faulty iPad Mini 3 network components.|
|A general service will be performed before assembly.|
|Your device will be assembled to its original shape.|
|34 point post quality check will be performed.|