iPad Mini 3 LCD & Digitizer Replacement
With a bigger display iPads do a lot more than just browsing the internet. iPad Mini 3 brings all the pixels from the 9.7-inch iPad Retina to its 7.9-inch screen, delivering razor sharp text and detail in an amazingly thin and light design. Although the display has a protective scratch-resistant glass, it is prone to suffer an injury after a fall or a blow.
iPad’s responsive high-resolution Multi-Touch™ display lets users physically interact with applications and content. The LCD is the inner screen, which displays the entire graphical user interface in high-resolution color. While the Capacitive touch screen digitizer is the outer glass, which is quiet sensitive to touch. These two components are separate and either can be replaced if it gets damaged. If you are facing any problem with both iPad Mini 3 LCD & Digitizer then our trained technicians can get them replaced for you in about 90 minutes.
• 7.9-inch (diagonal) LED-backlit glossy widescreen Multi-Touch display with IPS technology
• 2048-by-1536-pixel resolution at 326 pixels per inch (ppi)
• Fingerprint-resistant oleophobic coating
• Support for display of multiple languages and characters simultaneously
You need to replace your iPad Mini 3 LCD Screen if:
- The inner screen is cracked, broken or shattered.
- Does not display anything at all.
- Has lines, dead pixels or spots in it.
- Is dark, black or blank.
- Does not respond to your touch.
- Is malfunctioning.
- Runs applications on its own.
- The touch is not working at all.