iPad Mini 2 Dock Connector Replacement
A dock connector is a connector used to attach a mobile electronic device simultaneously to multiple external resources. The dock connector will typically carry a variety of signals and power, through a single connector, to simplify the process of docking the mobile device. A dock connector may be embedded in a mechanical fixture used to support or align the mobile device or may be at the end of a cable.
Apple introduced a 8-pin dock connector, named Lightning, on September 12, 2012. The iPad Mini 2 use the Lightning connector. Apple Lightning connector pins can be accessed from both sides of the connector allowing insertion with either side facing up. The Lightning connector replaced the 30-pin dock connector used by previous generations of iPod, iPad, and iPhone.
If you face any problems related to the iPad Mini 2 Dock Connector it is time to get it replaced by a professional.
• Can be inserted in either direction
• Improved power capacity compared to Micro-USB’s
• Power capacity: 12 watts
• Can charge a device, or allow the device to power accessories
• Can reassign lanes from digital to analog audio to be available from the iPad dock
• Interface with high-definition TV, VGA monitors, Secure Digital (SD) cards and SD card reader
You need to replace your iPad Mini 2 Dock Connector if:
- Does not charge.
- Charges very slowly.
- Disconnects intermittently when connected to computer or charger.
- The computer does not detect your iPad Mini 2.
- Accessory gets disconnected.
- Does not connect with accessories at all.
- Does not charge when placed on the dock.
What will be repaired or replaced:
We source the best OEM iPad Mini 2 Dock connector replacement, which is high in quality, durable and efficient. Our professional repair technicians will fix your iPad Mini 2 quickly and efficiently within couple of minutes.
What is included in the repair:
|Protection of your device from electro static charge during the repair process.|
|34 point pre quality check will be performed.|
|Your iPad Mini 2 will be disassembled.|
|The old iPad Mini 2 Dock Connector will be replaced with a new one.|
|A general service will be performed before assembly.|
|Your device will be assembled to its original shape.|
|34 point post quality check will be performed.|