iPad 4 Flap Sensor Repair
The flap sensor is responsible to put your iPad 4 to sleep if you have a Smart Cover with a magnetic snap cover; once this is shut your iPad will go to sleep. A number of people have reported having problems with their iPad Smart Cover sleep/wake function. There are several potential causes of this issue.
The most common problem if your iPad is not sleeping properly is that it has not been inserted into its case correctly. The sleep / wake functionality works via a magnet inserted into the covers lid (front cover). If this doesn’t line up correctly with the magnetic sensor in the iPad then the function won’t work correctly.
Your iPad will allow you the option of turning the sleep / wake function off and on as you wish. To check whether you have mistakenly de-activated this function please follow the steps below:
• From the Home screen tap ‘Settings’
• This will should automatically open up in the “General” options, but if not simply tap “General” in the left hand side options.
• In the 4th block of General options you will see “iPad Cover Lock / Unlock” option.
• If this is set to “Off” it means that the Sleep / Wake function has been disabled. Simple slide this across into the “On” position to activate.
• Press the Home button to return
If you find that the iPad 4 does not display the iPad Cover Lock / Unlock option in the General Settings please don’t be alarmed. This is simply because your iPad has not been inserted into a Smart Cover before. Once you have put your iPad into the cover the first time, this option will automatically be available to you.
Are you are still not able to get your iPad 4 flap sensor working? Not to worry, our iPad professional will install a new flap sensor for you in couple of minutes.
You need to replace your iPad 4 Flap Sensor if:
- Your iPad 4 screen does not go off when you close the smart cover flap.
- Your iPad 4 does not go to sleep mode when you close the smart cover flap.
What will be repaired or replaced:
We source the best OEM Loudspeaker replacement, which is high in quality, durable and efficient. Our professional repair technicians will change the iPad Flap Sensor quickly and efficiently within couple of minutes.
What is included in the repair:
|Protection of your device from electro static charge during the repair process.|
|34 point pre quality check will be performed.|
|Your iPad 4 will be disassembled.|
|The old iPad 4 Flap Sensor will be replaced with a new one.|
|A general service will be performed before assembly.|
|Your device will be assembled to its original shape.|
|34 point post quality check will be performed.|