Damage symptoms for iPhone X Battery:
- Your iPhone battery drains quickly
- The battery takes too long to charge
- The battery is unable to hold the charge
- Your iPhone switches off with more than 1% charge remaining
- LCD is bulging of from its original shape
- Device is heating up and discharges abnormally
- Not switching on at all
Please note: There might be a chance that the motherboard of your iPhone is faulty and that is why the device is displaying such symptoms. There is no reason for you to be concerned however, we can fix that too! After a diagnosis, we will inform you if the problem is the battery or the power management chip on the motherboard. We will notify you about any additional costs and obtain your approval before we proceed with the repair.
iPhone X Battery Repair time:
If you visit our repair centre located in Al Barsha it will take us approximately 30 minutes to replace your iPhone battery. You also have the option to request for a pickup of your device, connecting with us via phone or online chat.