- Your iPad Pro 12.9-inch-4th-Generation Battery drains quickly
- The battery takes too long to charge
- The battery is unable to hold the charge
- Your iPad Pro 12.9-inch-2020 switches off with more than 1% charge remaining
- LCD is bulging of from its original shape
- Device is heating up and discharges abnormally
- Not switching on at all
Please note: There might be a chance that the motherboard of your iPad Pro 12.9-inch-2020 is faulty and that is why the device is displaying such symptoms. There is no reason for you to be concerned however, we can fix that too! After a diagnosis, we will inform you if the problem is the battery or the power management chip on the motherboard. We will notify you about any additional costs and obtain your approval before we proceed with the repair.
If you visit our repair centre located in Al Barsha it will take us approximately 4 – 6 hours to replace your iPad Pro 12.9-inch-4th-Generation Battery. You also have the option to request for a pickup of your device or connecting with us via phone or online chat. We will replace the battery of your iPad Pro 12.9-inch-2020 and send it back to you the same day it arrives in our service centre.