iPod Touch 5 Loudspeaker Replacement
Speakers are transducers that convert electromagnetic waves into sound waves. The electromagnetic waves are produced by the internal circuitry of your iPod touch 5. The sound produced by speaker is defined by frequency and amplitude. Loudspeaker is a small ringer that is designed and capable to play audio on higher volumes compared to ear speaker.
The iPod touch 5 Loudspeaker is located at the bottom portion of your device just next to the charging port. Its primary function is to transmit audio during entertainment applications use. The main causes of this component malfunctioning over time can be due to moisture, dust and long-term use.
• Frequency Response: 20-20,000 Hz
• Audio quality: -93.6 dB
• Noise level: Voice 68dB / Noise 66dB / Ring 69dB
• Weight 0.15 oz
• Nominal Impedance: 16 ohms
You need to replace your iPod touch 5 Loudspeaker if:
- You cannot hear ringtone during incoming calls.
- You hear crackling sound while playing the music or while talking over loudspeaker.
- Very low volume.
- Low quality or intermittent sound.