iPod touch 4 comes with the Multi-Touch display which is very clear and sharp. The iPod touch 4 LCD Screen is indeed remarkable. It offers an excellent image quality with a resolution of 960×640 pixels density, in the screen of 3.5-inch size with 326 pixels per inch. Although the display has a protective Corning Gorilla Glass, it is prone to suffer an injury after a fall or a blow.
The LCD is the inner screen, which displays the entire graphical user interface in high-resolution color. While the Capacitive touch screen digitizer is the outer glass, which is quiet sensitive to touch. These two components are bonded together with transparent glue during the manufacture process. Hence you will need to replace both if any of them gets damaged.
• Multi-Touch display
• 3.5-inch (diagonal) widescreen
• 960-by-640-pixel resolution at 326 ppi
• 800:1 contrast ratio (typical)
• 500 cd/m2 max brightness (typical)
• Fingerprint-resistant oleophobic coating
• Support for display of multiple languages and characters simultaneously
You need to replace your iPod touch 4 LCD Screen if:
- The glass is cracked, broken or shattered.
- Does not display anything at all.
- Has lines, dead pixels or spots in it.
- Is not responding to your touch as it used to.
- Is dark, black or blank.
What will be repaired or replaced:
We source the best OEM screen replacement, which is high in quality, durable and efficient. Our professional repair technicians will fix the iPod touch 4 LCD Screen quickly and efficiently within couple of minutes.
What is included in the repair:
|Protection of your device from electro static charge during the repair process.|
|37 point pre quality check will be performed.|
|Your iPod touch 4 will be disassembled.|
|The old iPod touch 4 LCD Screen will be replaced with a new one.|
|A general service will be performed before assembly.|
|Your device will be assembled to its original shape.|
|37 point post quality check will be performed.|
|Free screen protector will be installed.|