iPhone 7 Plus features the all-new Retina HD display with a resolution of 1920×1080 pixels density, in the screen of 5.5-inch size with 401 pixels per inch; it is genuinely a delight to use. Although the display has a protective Corning Gorilla Glass, it is prone to suffer an injury after a fall or any other incident.
The LCD is the inner screen that displays the graphical user interface in high-resolution color. While the Capacitive touch screen digitizer is the outer glass, which is sensitive to touch and generates the touch screen functionality in the device. These two components are bonded together with transparent glue, therefore you will need to replace both if either of them get damaged.
• Retina HD display
• 5.5-inch (diagonal) LED-backlit widescreen Multi-Touch display with IPS technology
• 1920-by-1080-pixel resolution at 401 ppi
• 1300:1 contrast ratio (typical)
• 625 cd/m2 max brightness (typical). Full sRGB standard
• Dual-domain pixels for wide-angle viewing
• Fingerprint-resistant oleophobic coating on front
• Support for display of multiple languages and characters simultaneously
• Display Zoom
You need to replace your iPhone 7 Plus LCD Screen if:
- The glass is cracked, broken or shattered.
- Does not display anything at all.
- Has lines, dead pixels or spots in it.
- Is not responding to your touch as it used to.
- Is dark, black or blank.
Call us now on 800iRepair or email email@example.com to speak to our service advisors or one of our customer service representatives to find out more.
What is included in the repair:
|Protection of your device from electro static charge during the repair process.|
|34 point pre quality check will be performed.|
|Your iPhone 7 Plus will be disassembled.|
|The old iPhone 7 Plus LCD Screen will be replaced with a new one.|
|A general service will be performed before assembly.|
|Your device will be assembled to its original shape.|
|34 point post quality check will be performed.|
|Free screen protector will be installed.|