iPhone 6S Plus uses 4 microphones in a Multi-microphone solution (MMS), used for speech enhancement when sound is received from multiple sources at once and unwanted noise needs to be cancelled out. The microphone located on the bottom side has the most failure rate. In the case of iPhone 6S Plus microphone malfunctioning, replacing it is the solution.
iPhone 6S Plus has three microphones assembled with the dock connector on a single flex assembly and one with volume & mute button assembly during the manufacturing process. The repair requires us to change the complete assembly in the case of damage therefore. After inspecting your device, our customer care team will contact you to inform about the specifics.
Warranty & Money Back Policy
Unmatched Customer Service
• Three microphones – front, back, on the motherboard and at the bottom of its case
• Supports wideband audio HD voice
• Advanced beam-forming directional audio technique
• Doubled sound spectrum width and the sampling rate compared to its predecessors
• MMS resulting in noise cancellation with clearer conference and FaceTime calls
You need to replace your iPhone 6S Plus Microphone if:
- People can’t hear you during a phone or FaceTime call.
- People complain that your sound is unclear during a phone or FaceTime call.
- While playing back recorded audio or video, the sound you hear is unclear, or you hear no sound at all.
Call us now on 800iRepair or email firstname.lastname@example.org to speak to us. Free pickup and delivery service available of your device within Dubai.
What is included in the repair:
|Protection of your device from electro static charge during the repair process.|
|34 point pre quality check will be performed.|
|Your iPhone 6S Plus will be disassembled.|
|The old iPhone 6S Plus Microphone will be replaced with a new one.|
|A general service will be performed before assembly.|
|Your device will be assembled to its original shape.|
|34 point post quality check will be performed.|