iPhone 5C Software Upgrade
A mobile phone has an operating system (OS) and can run various types of application software known as apps. A software is a set of machine-readable instructions that directs device processor to perform specific operations. Software contrasts with hardware, which is the physical component of devices. The hardware and software require each other and neither can be realistically used without the other.
The iPhone 5C runs on iOS developed by Apple. With an easy-to-use interface, amazing features, and security at its core, iOS is the foundation of iPhone. It’s designed to look beautiful and work beautifully, so even the simplest tasks are more engaging. And because iOS is engineered to take full advantage of the advanced technologies built into Apple hardware, your device is always years ahead — from day one to day whenever.
• Elegant and intuitive interface.
• Built-in features and apps
• Is built to make most use of your iPhone hardware
• Built-in iCloud and Siri
• Easy to update
• With high level of security and privacy
• Find My iPhone Activation Lock
• Accessibility built in
• Supports multiple languages
You need to update your iPhone 5C software if:
- Applications or features are not working properly.
- Stuck on itunes.
- Showing just apple logo and not moving further (not booting).
- Not able to upgrade the iPhone 5C software over the air.
- Software responds slowly during application execution.
- Restarting during usage.
What will be repaired or replaced:
Our professional repair technicians will upgrade or restore your iPhone 5C software within couple of minutes.
What is included in the repair:
|Protection of your device from electro static charge during the software upgrade process.|
|34 point pre quality check will be performed.|
|Your iPhone 5C Software will be upgraded or restored to the latest version.|
|34 point post quality check will be performed.|