iPhone 5 Back Cover Replacement
Over the time the iPhone Back Cover is prone to damage or scratch. Considering the tough daily use of the device, it is even possible that the rear cover might suffer a significant damage, such as breaking or cracking.
The iPhone 5 Back Cover is the most vital part of your device. It protects and holds all the internal components together along with the LCD Screen. The Back Covers are available in black and white. You should always replace your iPhone housing if it develops a crack or has suffered severe damage.
• Available in black and white
• Aluminium and Glass Body
• Anodized 6000 series aluminium
• Inlays along the top and bottom made of ceramic glass (on the gold and silver model)
• Pigmented glass on the space grey model
• Sapphire Crystal for iSight camera surface
• Diamond-Cut Bevelled Edge
You need to replace your iPhone 5 Back Cover if:
- The rear cover glass is cracked, broken or shattered.
- Has cracks or dents.
- Is bent or damaged.
- Has severe scratches on it.
What will be repaired or replaced:
We source the best OE