A microphone, colloquially MIC is an acoustic-to-electric transducer that converts sound in air into an electrical signal. Normally condenser microphones are used in mobile phones. The iPhone 4S uses 2 microphones. Multi-microphone solution (MMS) is used for speech enhancement when noise from many different sources needs to be cancelled. MMS can be used for separation of speech signal and for non-speech signals.
The microphone located on the bottom side has the most failure rate. iPhone 4S microphone is assembled with the dock connector on a single flex assembly during the manufacturing process. Hence if either is faulty we need to change the complete dock flex assembly.
• Two microphones – top and at the bottom of its case
• Supports wideband audio voice
• Beam-forming for noise cancellation
• Doubled sound spectrum width and the sampling rate compared to its predecessors
• MMS resulting in noise cancellation with clearer conference and FaceTime calls
You need to replace your iPhone 4S Microphone if:
- People can’t hear you during a phone or FaceTime call.
- People complain that your sound is unclear during a phone or FaceTime call.
- While playing back recorded audio or video, the sound you hear is unclear, or you hear no sound at all.
What will be repaired or replaced:
We source the best OEM microphone replacement, which is high in quality, durable and efficient. Our professional repair technicians will fix the iPhone 4S Microphone quickly and efficiently within couple of minutes.
What is included in the repair:
|Protection of your device from electro static charge during the repair process.|
|34 point pre quality check will be performed.|
|Your iPhone 4S will be disassembled.|
|The old iPhone 4S Microphone will be replaced with a new one.|
|A general service will be performed before assembly.|
|Your device will be assembled to its original shape.|
|34 point post quality check will be performed.|