Headphone Jack is a small round connector for accepting the pin-shaped plug from a standard pair of music headphones. Typically with two, three or four contacts. iPhone 4S is equipped with 4 pin TRRS connector, where T stands for “tip”, R stands for “ring” and S stands for “sleeve” providing high quality stereo output.
It is also termed as an audio jack, phone jack, phone plug, and jack plug. TRRS provides stereo sound and a microphone input, together with signaling push a button to answer a call or play/pause music. iPhone 4S Headphone Jack is assembled with the microphone, volume and mute buttons on a single flex assembly during the manufacturing process. Hence if either is faulty we need to change the complete Headphone Jack flex assembly. If you find any problem using your iPhone 4S Headphone Jack or Earphones then it is time to get it repaired by a professional.
• 3.5mm TRRS socket
• Controls stereo audio plus mic, plus signaling for call handling
You need to replace your iPhone 4S Headphone Jack if:
- Does not detect when you plug Earphones.
- Earphones do not work properly when plugged in.
- Earphones disconnects intermittently when connected.
- Earphones does not works as it used to when connected.
- Accessory gets disconnected.
- Does not connect with supported accessories at all.
- You are not able to insert the pin completely into the jack.
What will be repaired or replaced:
We source the best OEM iPhone 4S Headphone Jack replacement, which is high in quality, durable and efficient. Our professional repair technicians will fix your iPhone 5s quickly and efficiently within couple of minutes.
What is included in the repair:
|Protection of your device from electro static charge during the repair process.|
|34 point pre quality check will be performed.|
|Your iPhone 4S will be disassembled.|
|The old iPhone 4S Headphone Jack will be replaced with a new one.|
|A general service will be performed before assembly.|
|Your device will be assembled to its original shape.|
|34 point post quality check will be performed.|