iPhone 4 Network Repair
A cellular network or mobile network is a wireless network distributed over land areas called cells, each served by at least one fixed-location transceiver known as a base station. Unlike the iPhone 4S, which was the first “world phone” produced by Apple, there are only 2 versions of the iPhone 4, which differ by the frequency used.
The network section in your iPhone 4 is responsible to communicate and transfer data and signals to the nearest mobile network base station. If you experience any problems or the symptom of your iPhone seems to be similar as mentioned below then it is time to get your iPhone 4 network problem checked by a professional.
• GSM model: UMTS/HSDPA/HSUPA (850, 900, 1900, 2100 MHz); GSM/EDGE (850, 900, 1800, 1900 MHz)
• CDMA model: CDMA EV-DO Rev. A (800, 1900 MHz)
You need to get your iPhone 4 Network repaired if:
- There is a loss in network signal strength.
- Your iPhone cannot register to any network at all.
- You experience weak or dropped calls.
- Calls get disconnected intermittently.
- The iPhone 4 network strength is not strong enough as it used to be.
- Your iPhone gets miss call alerts instead of incoming calls .
What will be repaired or replaced:
Our professional iPhone repair specialist will diagnose the network problem in your device and will replace the required network components to get your iPhone 4 Network back to its original working state.
What is included in the repair:
|Protection of your device from electro static charge during the repair process.|
|34 point pre quality check will be performed.|
|Your iPhone 4 will be disassembled.|
|Troubleshooting the network problem.|
|Replacing the faulty iPhone 4 network components.|
|A general service will be performed before assembly.|
|Your device will be assembled to its original shape.|
|34 point post quality check will be performed.|