A microphone, colloquially MIC is an acoustic-to-electric transducer that converts sound in air into an electrical signal. Normally condenser microphones are used in mobile phones. The iPhone 4 uses 2 microphones. Multi-microphone solution (MMS) is used for speech enhancement when noise from many different sources needs to be cancelled. MMS can be used for separation of speech signal and for non-speech signals.
The microphone located on the bottom side has the most failure rate. iPhone 4 microphone is assembled along with the dock connector on a single flex assembly during the manufacturing process. Hence if either is faulty we need to change the complete dock flex assembly.
• Two microphones – top and bottom of its case
• Supports wideband audio voice
• Beam-forming for noise cancellation
• Doubled sound spectrum width and the sampling rate compared to its predecessors
• MMS resulting in noise cancellation with clearer conference and FaceTime calls
You need to replace your iPhone 4 Microphone if:
- People can’t hear you during a phone or FaceTime call.
- People complain that your sound is unclear during a phone or FaceTime call.
- While playing back recorded audio or video, the sound you hear is unclear, or you hear no sound at all.
What will be repaired or replaced:
We source the best OEM microphone replacement, which is high in quality, durable and efficient. Our professional repair technicians will fix the iPhone 4 Microphone quickly and efficiently within couple of minutes.
What is included in the repair:
|Protection of your device from electro static charge during the repair process.|
|34 point pre quality check will be performed.|
|Your iPhone 4 will be disassembled.|
|The old iPhone 4 Microphone will be replaced with a new one.|
|A general service will be performed before assembly.|
|Your device will be assembled to its original shape.|
|34 point post quality check will be performed.|