iPhone 4 Compass Repair
A compass is a navigational instrument for determining direction relative to the Earth’s magnetic poles. It consists of a magnetized pointer (usually marked on the North end) free to align itself with Earth’s magnetic field.
The iPhone 4 is equipped with a 3-axis electronic compass IC with high sensitive Hall sensor technology. It incorporates magnetic sensors for detecting terrestrial magnetism in the X-axis, Y-axis, and Z-axis, a sensor driving circuit, signal amplifier chain, and an arithmetic circuit for processing the signal from each sensor.
If you find any problem with your iPhone 4 Compass calibration or it does not show correct directions then it is time to get it repaired by a professional.
• Silicon monolithic Hall-effect magnetic sensor
• Magnetic concentrator which realizes 3-axis magnetometer
• Output data resolution: 14-bit (0.6 µT/LSB), 16-bit (0.15 µT/LSB)
• Measurement range: ± 4900 µT
• Average current at 8Hz repetition rate: 280µA typ.
You need to get your iPhone 4 Compass repaired if:
- The Compass app does not show directions anymore.
- Your iPhone screen does not rotate.
- Does not show directions in camera app.
- Cannot play certain games that uses gyroscope.
What will be repaired or replaced:
We source the best OEM gyroscope replacement, which is high in quality, durable and efficient. Our professional repair technicians will change the iPhone 4 Compass module quickly and efficiently.
What is included in the repair:
|Protection of your device from electro static charge during the repair process.|
|34 point pre quality check will be performed.|
|Your iPhone 4 will be disassembled.|
|Troubleshooting the problem.|
|Replacing the faulty iPhone 4 Compass module component.|
|A general service will be performed before assembly.|
|Your device will be assembled to its original shape.|
|34 point post quality check will be performed.|