A lithium-ion battery (sometimes Li-ion battery or LIB) is a member of a family of rechargeable battery types in which lithium ions move from the negative electrode to the positive electrode during discharge and back when charging. Li-ion batteries use an intercalated lithium compound as one electrode material, compared to the metallic lithium used in a non-rechargeable lithium battery. The electrolyte which allows for ionic movement, and the two electrodes are the consistent components of a lithium-ion cell.
Lithium-ion batteries can be dangerous under some conditions and can pose a safety hazard since they contain, unlike other rechargeable batteries, a flammable electrolyte and are also kept pressurized. Because of this the testing standards for these batteries are more stringent than those for acid-electrolyte batteries, requiring both a broader range of test conditions and additional battery-specific tests. This is in response to reported accidents and failures.
Although iPhone 4 battery and motherboard is built in with dual overcharge protection, we always recommend our customers not to keep your iPhone charging overnight and disconnect the device once it is fully charged. Lithium-ion batteries have the potential to bulge out when it gets faulty and the most noticeable signs are LCD screen popping out pushing against the device rear shell. If you find any problem with your iPhone 4 battery, do not take it lightly under any circumstances. Come to our repair center at your earliest and get it replaced by one of our iPhone repair professional.
• Rechargeable lithium-ion battery
• Charging: via USB to computer system or power adapter
• Talk time: Up to 7 hours on 3G and 14 hours on 2G (GSM model only)
• Standby time: Up to 300 hours
• Internet use: Up to 6 hours on 3G and 10 hours on Wi-Fi
• Video playback: Up to 10 hours
• Audio playback: Up to 40 hours
You need to replace your iPhone 4 Battery if:
- Does not hold charge as it used to.
- Does not charge or takes too long to charge.
- Your device is draining fast.
- Your device switches off during calls.
- Switching off intermittently.
- LCD is bulging of from its original shape.
- Device is heating up and discharges abnormally.
- Not switching on at all.
What will be repaired or replaced:
We source the best OEM battery replacement, which is high in quality, durable and efficient. Our professional repair technicians will fix the iPhone 4 Battery quickly and efficiently within couple of minutes.
What is included in the repair:
|Protection of your device from electro static charge during the repair process.|
|34 point pre quality check will be performed.|
|Your iPhone 4 will be disassembled.|
|The old iPhone 4 Battery will be replaced with a new one.|
|A general service will be performed before assembly.|
|Your device will be assembled to its original shape.|
|34 point post quality check will be performed.|