iPad Pro Dock Connector Replacement
A dock connector is a connector used to attach a mobile electronic device simultaneously to multiple external resources. The dock connector will typically carry a variety of signals and power, through a single connector, to simplify the process of docking the mobile device. A dock connector may be embedded in a mechanical fixture used to support or align the mobile device or may be at the end of a cable.
Apple introduced a 8-pin dock connector, named Lightning, on September 12, 2012. The iPad Pro use the Lightning connector. Apple Lightning connector pins can be accessed from both sides of the connector allowing insertion with either side facing up. The Lightning connector replaced the 30-pin dock connector used by previous generations of iPod, iPad, and iPhone.
If you face any problems related to the iPad Pro Dock Connector it is time to get it replaced by a professional.
• Can be inserted in either direction
• Improved power capacity compared to Micro-USB’s
• Power capacity: 12 watts
• Can charge a device, or allow the device to power accessories
• Can reassign lanes from digital to analog audio to be available from the iPad dock
• Interface with high-definition TV, VGA monitors, Secure Digital (SD) cards and SD card reader
You need to replace your iPad Air Dock Connector if:
- Does not charge.
- Charges very slowly.
- Disconnects intermittently when connected to computer or charger.
- The computer does not detect your iPad Air.
- Accessory gets disconnected.
- Does not connect with accessories at all.
- Does not charge when placed on the dock.
What will be repaired or replaced:
We source the best OEM iPad Air Dock connector replacement, which is high in quality, durable and efficient. Our professional repair technicians will fix your iPad 5s quickly and efficiently within couple of minutes.
What is included in the repair:
|Protection of your device from electro static charge during the repair process.|
|34 point pre quality check will be performed.|
|Your iPad Air will be disassembled.|
|The old iPad Air Dock Connector will be replaced with a new one.|
|A general service will be performed before assembly.|
|Your device will be assembled to its original shape.|
|34 point post quality check will be performed.|