iPad Mini 2 Loudspeaker Replacement
Speakers are transducers that convert electromagnetic waves into sound waves. The electromagnetic waves are produced by the internal circuitry of your iPad Mini 2. The sound produced by speaker is defined by frequency and amplitude. Loudspeaker is a small ringer that is designed and capable to play audio on higher volumes compared to ear speaker.
The iPad Mini 2 Loudspeaker is located at the bottom portion of your device just next to the charging port. Its primary function is to transmit audio during facetime calls and entertainment applications use. The main causes of this component malfunctioning over time can be due to moisture, dust and long-term use.
• Frequency Response: 18-21,000 Hz
• Audio quality: -93.6 dB
• Noise level: Voice 68dB / Noise 66dB / Ring 69dB
• Weight 0.15 oz
• Nominal Impedance: 16 ohms
You need to replace your iPad Mini 2 Loudspeaker if:
- You cannot hear ringtone during facetime calls.
- You hear crackling sound while playing the music.
- Very low volume.
- Low quality or intermittent sound.