iPad Air Headphone Jack Repair
Headphone Jack is a small round connector for accepting the pin-shaped plug from a standard pair of music headphones. Typically with two, three or four contacts. iPad Air is equipped with 4 pin TRRS connector, where T stands for “tip”, R stands for “ring” and S stands for “sleeve” providing high quality stereo output.
It is also termed as an audio jack, phone jack, phone plug, and jack plug. TRRS provides stereo sound and a microphone input, together with signaling push a button to answer a call or play/pause music. If you find any problem using your iPad Air Headphone Jack or EarPods then it is time to get it repaired by a professional.
• 3.5mm TRRS socket
• Controls stereo audio plus mic, plus signaling for call handling
You need to replace your iPad Air Headphone Jack if:
- Does not detect when you plug EarPods.
- EarPods do not work properly when plugged in.
- EarPods disconnects intermittently when connected.
- EarPods does not works as it used to when connected.
- Accessory gets disconnected.
- Does not connect with supported accessories at all.
- You are not able to insert the pin completely into the jack.
What will be repaired or replaced:
We source the best OEM iPad Air Headphone Jack replacement, which is high in quality, durable and efficient. Our professional repair technicians will fix your iPad quickly and efficiently within couple of minutes.
What is included in the repair:
|Protection of your device from electro static charge during the repair process.|
|34 point pre quality check will be performed.|
|Your iPad Air will be disassembled.|
|The old iPad Air Headphone Jack will be replaced with a new one.|
|A general service will be performed before assembly.|
|Your device will be assembled to its original shape.|
|34 point post quality check will be performed.|