iPad Air Color Change
With a bigger display iPads do a lot more than just browsing the internet. iPad’s responsive high-resolution Multi-Touch™ display lets users physically interact with applications and content. Although the display has a protective scratch-resistant glass, it is prone to suffer an injury after a fall or a blow.
The LCD is the inner screen, which displays the entire graphical user interface in high-resolution color. While the Capacitive touch screen digitizer is the outer glass, which is quiet sensitive to touch. These two components are separate and either can be replaced if it gets damaged. iPad Digitizers are available in white and black while the back covers are available in silver and space grey. We can install either black or white on your request.
• Multi-Touch display with IPS technology
• Fingerprint-resistant oleophobic coating
• Aluminum and Glass Body
• Anodized 6000 series aluminum
You need to do iPad Air color change if:
- The screen is cracked, broken or shattered..
- Does not respond to your touch..
- Is malfunctioning.
- Runs application on its own.
- Touch is not working at all.
- You wish to change iPad Air Digitizer Color
What will be repaired or replaced:
We source the best OEM Digitizer screen replacement, which is high in quality, durable and efficient. Our professional r