iPad Air 2 Color Change
With a bigger display iPads do a lot more than just browsing the internet. iPad’s responsive high-resolution Multi-Touch™ display lets users physically interact with applications and content. Although the display has a protective scratch-resistant glass, it is prone to suffer an injury after a fall or a blow.
The LCD is the inner screen, which displays the entire graphical user interface in high-resolution color. While the Capacitive touch screen digitizer is the outer glass, which is quiet sensitive to touch.These two components are bonded together with transparent glue during the manufacture process. Hence you will need to replace both if any of them gets damaged. iPad Air LCD Screens are available in white and black while the back covers are available in gold, silver and space grey. We can install either color on your request.
• Retina display
• 9.7-inch (diagonal) LED-backlit glossy widescreen Multi-Touch display with IPS technology
• 2048-by-1536-pixel resolution at 264 pixels per inch (ppi)
• Fingerprint-resistant oleophobic coating
• Support for display of multiple languages and characters simultaneously
• Fully laminated display
• Antireflective coating
• Aluminum body
• Anodized 6000 series aluminum
You need to do iPad Air 2 color change if:
- The screen is cracked, broken or shattered..
- Does not respond to your touch..
- Is malfunctioning.
- Runs application on its own.
- Touch is not working at all.
- You wish to change iPad Air 2 Digitizer Color