iPad 4 Headphone Jack Repair
Headphone Jack is a small round connector for accepting the pin-shaped plug from a standard pair of music headphones. Typically with two, three or four contacts. iPad 4 is equipped with 4 pin TRRS connector, where T stands for “tip”, R stands for “ring” and S stands for “sleeve” providing high quality stereo output.
It is also termed as an audio jack, phone jack, phone plug, and jack plug. TRRS provides stereo sound and a microphone input, together with signaling push a button to answer a call or play/pause music. iPad 4 Headphone Jack is assembled with the SIM reader in 3G models on a single flex assembly during the manufacturing process. Hence if either is faulty we need to change the complete Headphone Jack flex assembly. If you find any problem using your iPad 4 Headphone Jack or EarPods then it is time to get it repaired by a professional.
• 3.5mm TRRS socket
• Controls stereo audio plus mic, plus signaling for call handling
You need to replace your iPad 4 Headphone Jack if:
- Does not detect when you plug EarPods.
- EarPods do not work properly when plugged in.
- EarPods disconnects intermittently when connected.
- EarPods does not works as it used to when connected.
- Accessory gets disconnected.
- Does not connect with supported accessories at all.
- You are not able to insert the pin completely into the jack.
What will be repaired or replaced:
We source the best OEM iPad 4 Headphone Jack replacem