iPad 4 Bluetooth Repair
Bluetooth is a wireless technology standard for exchanging data over short distances (using short-wavelength UHF radio waves in the ISM band from 2.4 to 2.485 GHz) from fixed and mobile devices, and building personal area networks (PANs). Invented by telecom vendor Ericsson in 1994, it was originally perceived as a wireless alternative to RS-232 data cables. It can connect several devices, overcoming problems of synchronization.
Bluetooth is a standard wire-replacement communications protocol primarily designed for low-power consumption, with a short range based on low-cost transceiver microchips in each device. To use Bluetooth wireless technology, a device has to be able to interpret certain Bluetooth profiles, which are definitions of possible applications and specify general behaviors that Bluetooth enabled devices use to communicate with other Bluetooth devices.
iPad support multiple Bluetooth profiles with the latest version of iOS. You can learn the differences in Bluetooth-profile support from one device to the next. iPad 4 Bluetooth is manufactured along with Wi-Fi as one component, hence the whole wi-fi module will have to be replaced if either is faulty. If you have any problem using bluetooth in your iPad or pairing with other devices and accessories then it is time to get your iPad 4 bluetooth repaired by a professional.
• Bluetooth 4.0 wireless technology
• Over the air data rate: 1 Mbit/s
• Application throughput: 0.27 Mbit/s
• Security: 128-bit AES with Counter Mode CBC-MAC and application layer user defined
• Power consumption: 0.01 to 0.5 W
• Peak current consumption:
• Supports profile discovery and profile concept
You need to get your iPad 4 Bluetooth repaired if:
- You are not able to connect to any bluetooth devices.
- Fails to send or receive after successful pairing.
- Fails to play music on paired audio devices.
- Bluetooth connection drops intermittently.
- Cannot discover any bluetooth devices at all.
- Fails to pair devices.
What will be repaired or replaced:
We source the best OEM Bluetooth/wifi replacement. Our professional repair technicians will change the iPad Bluetooth component quickly and efficiently.
What is included in the repair:
|Protection of your device from electro static charge during the repair process.|
|34 point pre quality check will be performed.|
|Your iPad 4 will be disassembled.|
|Troubleshooting the problem.|
|Replacing the faulty iPad 4 Bluetooth module with a new one.|
|A general service will be performed before assembly.|
|Your device will be assembled to its original shape.|
|34 point post quality check will be performed.|