iPad 3 LCD Screen Replacement
With a bigger display iPads do a lot more than just browsing the internet. iPad 3 is the first in iPad segment with all new Retina display witch delivers four times the number of pixels of iPad 2. It is so dense that the human eye is unable to distinguish individual pixels when held at a normal distance, making web pages, text; images and video look incredibly sharp and realistic. The 3.1 million pixels in the Retina display are more than one million more pixels than an HD TV, and with 44 percent increased color saturation the new iPad displays colors that are unbelievably richer, deeper and more vivid. The new retina display is now capable of playing movies in full 1080p HD-resolution, delivering an incomparable viewing experience on a mobile device.
Although the display has a protective scratch-resistant glass, it is prone to suffer an injury after a fall or a blow. The LCD is the inner screen, which displays the entire graphical user interface in high-resolution color. While the Capacitive touch screen digitizer is the outer glass, which is quiet sensitive to touch. These two components are separate and either can be replaced if it gets damaged. If you find any problem with your iPad 3 LCD Screen then it is time to get it replaced by a professional.
• Retina display
• 9.7-inch (diagonal) LED-backlit glossy widescreen Multi-Touch display with IPS technology
• 2048-by-1536-pixel resolution at 264 pixels per inch (ppi)
• Fingerprint-resistant oleophobic coating
• Support for display of multiple languages and characters simultaneously
You need to replace your iPad 3 LCD Screen if:
- The inner screen is cracked, broken or shattered.
- Does not display anything at all.
- Has lines, dead pixels or spots in it.
- Is dark, black or blank.