iPad 2 Dock Connector Replacement
A dock connector is a connector used to attach a mobile electronic device simultaneously to multiple external resources. The dock connector will typically carry a variety of signals and power, through a single connector, to simplify the process of docking the mobile device. A dock connector may be embedded in a mechanical fixture used to support or align the mobile device or may be at the end of a cable.
The iPad 2 use the proprietary 30-pin connector. If you face any problems related to the iPad 2 Dock Connector it is time to get it replaced by a professional.
• Audio In/Out
• Analog Video Out
• Power capacity: 9 watts
• Serial port
• Accessory pins
You need to replace your iPad 2 Dock Connector if:
- Does not charge.
- Charges very slowly.
- Disconnects intermittently when connected to computer or charger.
- The computer does not detect your iPad 2.
- Accessory gets disconnected.
- Does not connect with accessories at all.
- Does not charge when placed on the dock.