iPad 2 Digitizer Replacement
With a bigger display iPads do a lot more than just browsing the internet. iPad’s responsive high-resolution Multi-Touch™ display lets users physically interact with applications and content. Although the display has a protective scratch-resistant glass, it is prone to suffer an injury after a fall or a blow.
The LCD is the inner screen, which displays the entire graphical user interface in high-resolution color. While the Capacitive touch screen digitizer is the outer glass, which is quiet sensitive to touch. These two components are separate and either can be replaced if it gets damaged. If you find any problem with your iPad 2 Digitizer Touch Screen then it is time to get it replaced by a professional.
• Multi-Touch display with IPS technology
• Fingerprint-resistant oleophobic coating
You need to replace your iPad 2 Digitizer Touch Screen if:
- The screen is cracked, broken or shattered.
- Does not respond to your touch.
- Is malfunctioning.
- Runs applications on its own.
- Touch is not working at all.
What will be repaired or replaced:
We source t