iPhone 6S Color Change
Apple launched the all-new Retina HD display with the iPhone 6S. It offers brilliant image quality with a resolution of 1334×750 pixels density, in the screen of 4.7-inch size with 326 pixels per inch. Although the display has a protective Corning Gorilla Glass, it is prone to suffer an injury after a fall or a blow.
The LCD is the inner screen, which displays the entire graphical user interface in high-resolution color. While the Capacitive touch screen digitizer is the outer glass, which is quiet sensitive to touch. These two components are bonded together with transparent glue during the manufacture process. Hence you will need to replace both if any of them gets damaged.
If your iPhone 6S LCD Screen is damaged along with the back cover and would like to have both replaced then you do have an option to change the color of your device. iPhone 6S LCD’s are available in Black and White along with the back covers in Gold, Silver and Space Grey. You should always replace your iPhone housing if it develops a crack or has suffered severe damage.
Note: We do not change the Home Button for this repair. iPhone 6S Home Button is a TouchID which has a unique identification number which is paired with the internal circuitry. Changing the home button will compromise the TouchID functionality.
• Retina HD display
• 4.7-inch (diagonal) LED-backlit widescreen Multi‑Touch display with IPS technology
• 1334-by-750-pixel resolution at 326 ppi
• 1400:1 contrast ratio (typical)
• 500 cd/m2 max brightness (typical) Full sRGB standard
• Dual-domain pixels for wide-angle viewing
• Fingerprint-resistant oleophobic coating on front
• Support for display of multiple languages and characters simultaneously
• Display Zoom
• Recyclable aluminum enclosure
You need to replace your iPhone 6S LCD Screen and Back Cover if:
- The glass is cracked, broken or shattered.
- Does not display anything at all.
- Has lines, dead pixels or spots in it.
- Is not responding to your touch as it used to.
- Is dark, black or blank.
- It has deep cracks or dents.
What will be repaired or replaced:
We source the best OEM LCD screen and back cover replacement, which is high in quality, durable and efficient. Our professional repair technicians will change the iPhone 6S color to your desired choice quickly and efficiently within couple of minutes.
What is included in the repair:
|Protection of your device from electro static charge during the repair process.|
|34 point pre quality check will be performed.|
|Your iPhone 6S will be disassembled.|
|The old iPhone 6S LCD Screen and Back Cover will be replaced with a new one.|
|A general service will be performed before assembly.|
|Your device will be assembled to its original shape.|
|34 point post quality check will be performed.|
|Free screen protector will be installed.|