BlackBerry Passport Software Upgrade
A mobile phone has an operation system (OS) and can run various types of application software known as apps. A software is a set of machine-readable instructions that directs device processor to perform specific operations. Software contrasts with hardware, which is the physical component of devices. The hardware and software require each other and neither can be realistically used without the other.
The BlackBerry Passport runs on 10 OS developed by BlackBerry Limited. With an easy-to-use interface, amazing features, and security at its core, 10 OS is the foundation of BlackBerry. It’s designed to look beautiful and work beautifully, so even the simplest tasks are more engaging. And because 10 OS is engineered to take full advantage of the advanced technologies built into Apple hardware, your device is always years ahead – from day one to day whenever.
• Elegant and intuitive interface.
• Built-in features and apps.
• Android runtime layer to use android applications in BlackBerry.
• Easy to update.
• With high level of security and privacy.
• Is built to make most use of your BlackBerry hardware.
• Accessibility built in.
• Supports multiple languages.
You need to update your BlackBerry Passport software if:
- Applications or features are not working properly.
- Not able to upgrade the BlackBerry 10 OS software.
- Software responds slowly during application execution.
- Restarting during usage.