BlackBerry Passport Side Keys Repair
There are physical buttons located on the sides of your BlackBerry passport to control volume and mute. Because these buttons are used regularly, there is a possibility that the buttons tend to get stuck or stop functioning over a period of time. This can happen due to excessive use, dust, moisture or physical damage.
If you are facing any problems using your BlackBerry Passport Side keys then it is time to get it replaced. Our professional repair technicians can repair your BlackBerry in no time!
You need to replace your BlackBerry Passport Side Keys if:
- You cannot adjust the volume.
- You cannot put your BlackBerry Passport in silent mode.
- TheBlackBerry volume is stuck at a particular level.
- The buttons are stuck.
- It takes a great deal of effort to press the buttons.
- The buttons work automatically.
What will be repaired or replaced:
We source the best OEM Side keys button flex replacement, which is high in quality, durable and efficient. Our professional repair technicians will change the BlackBerry Passport Side Keys flex assembly quickly and efficiently within couple of minutes.