BlackBerry Passport Network Repair
A cellular network or mobile network is a wireless network distributed over land areas called cells, each served by at least one fixed-location transceiver known as a base station. BlackBerry Passport has GSM/HSPA/LTE networks.
The network section in your BlackBerry Passport is responsible to communicate and transfer data and signals to the nearest mobile network base station. If you experience any problems or the symptom of your BlackBerry seems to be similar as mentioned below then it is time to get your BlackBerry Passport network problem checked by a professional.
• FD-LTE 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 13, 17, 20 (2100/1900/1800/1700/850/2600/900/700/700/800 MHz)
• HSPA+ 1, 2, 4, 5/6, 8 (2100/1900/1700/850/900 MHz)
• Quad band GSM/GPRS/EDGE (850/900/1800/1900 MHz)
You need to get your BlackBerry Passport Network repaired if:
- There is a loss in network signal strength.
- Your BlackBerry Passport cannot register to any network at all.
- You experience weak or dropped calls.
- Calls get disconnected intermittently.
- TheBlackBerry Passport network strength is not strong enough as it used to be.
- Your BlackBerry gets miss call alerts instead of incoming calls .
What will be repaired or replaced:
Our professional BlackBerry Passport repair specialist will diagnose the network problem in your device and will replace the required network components to get your BlackBerry Passport back to its original working state.
What is included in the repair:
|Protection of your device from electro static charge during the repair process.|
|34 point pre quality check will be performed.|
|Your BlackBerry Passport will be disassembled.|
|Troubleshooting the network problem.|
|Replacing the faulty BlackBerry Passport network components.|
|A general service will be performed before assembly.|
|Your device will be assembled to its original shape.|
|34 point post quality check will be performed.|