BlackBerry Passport Microphone Repair
A microphone, colloquially MIC is an acoustic-to-electric transducer that converts sound in air into an electrical signal. Normally condenser microphones are used in mobile phones. The BlackBerry Passport uses 4 microphones.BlackBerry Natural Sound Technology adapts the call sound, depending upon phone position and background noise. The result is unmatched sound quality that can make you feel like you are in the same room even if you’re worlds apart.
MIC located on the bottom side has the most failure rate. BlackBerry Passport microphone is assembled with motherboard and we need to do a mother board repair for changing the MIC.
• Four microphones – 1 on front, 2 microphones on back and 1 on the bottom of its case
• Supports wideband audio HD voice
• Advanced third-generation virtual back volume technology
• Quad microphone in noise cancellation
You need to replace your BlackBerry Passport Microphone if:
- People can’t hear you during a phone call.
- People complain that your sound is unclear during a phone call.
- While playing back recorded audio or video, the sound you hear is unclear, or you hear no sound at all.
What will be repaired or replaced:
We source the best OEM microphone replacement, which is high in quality, durable and efficient. Our professional repair technicians will fix the BlackBerry Passport Microphone quickly and efficiently within couple of minutes.
What is included in the repair:
|Protection of your device from electro static charge during the repair process.|
|34 point pre quality check will be performed.|
|Your BlackBerry Passport will be disassembled.|
|The old BlackBerry Passport Microphone will be replaced with a new one.|
|A general service will be performed before assembly.|
|Your device will be assembled to its original shape.|
|34 point post quality check will be performed.|