BlackBerry Passport Charging Connector Replacement
A Charging connector is a connector used to attach a mobile electronic device simultaneously to multiple external resources. The Charging connector will typically carry a variety of signals and power, through a single connector, to simplify the process of docking the mobile device. A Charging connector may be embedded in a mechanical fixture used to support or align the mobile device or may be at the end of a cable. BlackBerry Passport comes with USB 2.0 high speed port which allows charging and data synchronization of the device with a USB cable.
BlackBerry Passport Charging Connector is assembled with motherboard. Hence if Charging connector is faulty we need to a mother board repair. If you face any problems related to the BlackBerry Passport Charging Connector it is time to get it replaced by a professional.
• Power capacity: 12 watts
• Can charge a device, or allow the device to power accessories
• microUSB v2.0
You need to replace your BlackBerry Passport Charging Connector if:
- Does not charge.
- Charges very slowly.
- Disconnects intermittently when connected to computer or charger.
- The computer does not detect your BlackBerry Passport.
- Accessory gets disconnected.
- Does not connect with accessories at all.
- Does not charge when connected on charging connector.